Thursday, January 22, 2015

Biography








Stefany 

I’m Stefany I come from Venezuela. I study architecture in the USB University in Venezuela. I love dancing and listening to music. I’m designer of this blog. And the most fun fact I did in Boston was walked in frozen lake. I have a small family: my mom, my dad and my brother. I want to go to New York and I want see all the famous places and Boston.


KENNA MARTINS 
My name is Kenna Martins Silva. I was born November 5th of 1994.
I’m from Brazil. I studied all the high school in the 7 de Setembro School, then I went to “Unifor University” and now I’ll study Law. I joined the Assembleia de Deus Church when I was 3 months old. I love travel and I visited many places in my life like France, Portugal, Spain, Israel, EUA and many cities of Brazil. I like listening to music, sleep, reading, watch movies or sing when I have free time. I want to learn how to play piano and learn English so I started studying English here in EF Boston.


Diana
The editor

Hi…. I’m from Colombia and I am 18 years old. I study industrial engineer in the Boyaca University, I stay in sixth semester. I will be in Boston for six months. I like traveling the world and I love pets. I enjoy eating good food and visiting new restaurants. I am here learning English and meeting new people from other countries. Here I am living other culture. I want to go to New York and have many friends.


Pham!

Hi, my name's Pham. I'm from Vietnam. I like going out with my friends. I'm staying here until February. I'm studying English because I need it to study in college. Boston is a great and historic city. I really like it here. In my free time, I often go shopping and eat out.






No comments:

Post a Comment