Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hard Rock Cafe, Boston.

I've been here in Boston for 2 months. I haven't traveled to New York or Washington, but I've visited a lot of places in Boston. One of those is the Museum of Fine Arts, it's amazing. Also I've been in the Harvard Campus and the thing that I most like there was the library. I've had fun with the snow and I've seen the show of Blue Man Group, that was great and incredible. About the restaurants, I've been in Cheesecake Factory, Hard Rock Cafe and Camino Real. The last one is a restaurant of Colombian food and it's so good. I haven't been to the Aquarium yet, but I want to go. This has been one of the best experiences of my life.

























When the Patriots team arrived to Boston, we celebrated with a Parade. When it was done, I went with my new friend to the Public Library in Copley. Now that is one of my favorites places in Boston. Also it's one of the oldest builidings in the city and I really appreciate those kind of things. It has a big story, for example, the principal room has the names of important people like Aristoteles, Newton, Kopernico and others. We took a lot of pictures, some of them of us, and the others of the library. You can find all the books that you want. It's really beautiful.

By: MarĂ­a Paula Palacios S.

No comments:

Post a Comment