Sunday, March 1, 2015

Travel to NYC



New York



I have been in Boston for 2 months. I went to New York las weekend and i saw a lot of beautiful places. I have visited the wonderful Times Square, i have walked in Central Park and in this park i visited John Lennon Memory a really beautiful place. I have been in Fifth Avenue and walked all this beautiful stores and shops, i have been on The Wall Street and i've seen the Broklyn Bridge and The Grand Central Station. I was in The Big Apple just for the days but they were the best tree days!!!!

My favorite fun fact was when i got lost in Central Park. I went with the tour to this beautiful place and i was with four friends taking pictures of this place and joking together. When we turned around we didn't see the tour so we walked alone through all Central Park and we started to used Google Maps to go back to the bus and after fiveteen minutes finally we found it. We went to the Fifth Avenue and had a really good time. This travel was so fun.
You should go to NYC in the future, this city is amazing.

Times Square

Brookyn Bridge


 Central Park

Grand Central Station





No comments:

Post a Comment