Thursday, March 5, 2015



I have been in Boston since January, I have visited some malls nut i have not been in the beach yet. I have read about restaurants and awesome places. I have been to Uno's restaurant; I went with my friends on my birthday. This day I have ate dessert in other restaurant. I have met new people. my new friends have shared many stories with me. I have been happy here because it is new experience. 


In Boston I saw new places. In February I visited Harvard Campus with my classmates. We walked to Harvard for two hours. We took many pictures; We also touched the John Harvard statue. We bought some souvenirs about Harvard University for example caps, t-shirt, key chains etc. Later We went to a restaurant and had lunch. Finally we went back to our house  

 


By: Diana 

No comments:

Post a Comment